esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1030614 - in /incubator/esme/trunk/server/src/main/webapp: images/bg-update-bot.png images/bg-update-mid.png images/bg-update-top.png style/style.css templates-hidden/message.html templates-hidden/message_update_box.html
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2010 12:27:48 GMT
That is not the consensus that I saw :-) I think Dick was advocating for an
inline update box like Twitter's, which I think is the same thing you
preferred. Correct?

What I'm planning to do right now (for issue ESME-302) is take the current
update box and insert it unchanged into the tag and conversation views. If
we want to change it to make it behave more like Twitter's update box, then
it will still only involve changing one template.

On a related note: I'm starting to think that Lift's templating mechanism is
actually pretty nice now that I'm figuring it out! We're going to go from 2
-> 1 message template as well!

Ethan