esme-dev mailing list archives

From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Discussion of LDAP on lift list
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2010 07:13:10 GMT
I usually don't have time to read the whole discussion and so I'm
usually just checking the thread subject. I'll try to dig in deeper
during the weekend.

>From a pragmatic standpoint LDAP might not be the first thing to
implement next if it's going to change a lot. I was thinking of XMPP
support, but this might be also obsolete when/if we have Akka/Camel
integration.

--
Twitter: http://twitter.com/vdichev
Blog: http://speaking-my-language.blogspot.com