esme-dev mailing list archives

From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ESME and Akka
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 15:59:13 GMT
The question is actually very valid, since sending messages is only
part of the problem- the message handler needs to be implemented as
well as support for linking, etc.

But yes, they're very compatible, since David Pollak and Jonas Boner
worked together on a common actor interface, so it should be purely
mechanical replacement (haven't tried to dig into details however)

--
Twitter: http://twitter.com/vdichev
Blog: http://speaking-my-language.blogspot.com