esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Discussion of LDAP on lift list
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2010 11:30:16 GMT
For what it´s worth (not much), my impression is that what we need to
implement LDAP support is just the Lift LDAP Vendor. We would need to
implement our own auth provider in ESME using that vendor, just like
we do for OpenID or username/password auth. So I think what has been
done is good for us overall, though it would be really nice if the
vendor provided easy access to group information as well.

Does that sound about right?

Ethan