esme-dev mailing list archives

From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tracks - should we keep them?
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2010 07:17:26 GMT
A while ago David mentioned that he wanted to unify tracks and
actions, because most filter conditions are reused by both. The one
major difference is that tracks work on all messages, while actions
work only on messages in your timeline. Maybe it's worth thinking
about factoring out common things.

--
Twitter: http://twitter.com/vdichev
Blog: http://speaking-my-language.blogspot.com