esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ESME-291 - replies duplicated in streams and public timeline
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 06:49:59 GMT
Hi Vassil,

I got as far as confirming the the message ids are different, so it
looks to me like two messages are created and saved. I then started
looking for where the second message is created and didn't make any
progress. My tests seemed to show the the method creation code in
UserActor was only called once.

If you can find some time to investigate, that would be excellent.

Ethan