esme-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Imtiaz Ahmed H E" <in.imt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [REL 1.1] Problems with JDBC-based Search
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2010 03:59:18 GMT
Didn't actually try running the tagged version (1.1)...

Looked at the compass config files.

Did you use compass.jdbc.cfg.xml (for Derby)  or compass.mysql.jdbc.cfg.xml 
(for MySQL) ?

Obviously, you did this - for the MySQL version provided the appropriate 
driverManager element in the config xml file ? Right now the file has the 
element commented out and without any real values...as I had created it.

The jdbc Derby version should work, it *had* worked for me when I renamed it 
to compass.cfg.xml, when I fixed it earlier...

Let me know and let's see if I need to try out the tagged version on my 
system...

As Ethan suggested once, enter a new message and look for a word in the 
message...

Imtiaz

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Richard Hirsch" <hirsch.dick@gmail.com>
To: <esme-dev@incubator.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2010 1:50 AM
Subject: [REL 1.1] Problems with JDBC-based Search


> I've been testing the tagged version and I'm having some problems with
> the jdbc-based search. I tried it on stax and it didn't work and then
> I tried it locally and it didn't work. I switched back to file-based
> indexes and it worked again. Maybe someone else can have a look to see
> if the tagged version has some error.
>
> What is strange is that it worked at one time.  I have no idea what 
> changed.
>
> Thanks
>
> D. 


Mime
View raw message