esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Approve the release of apache-esme-incubating-1.1 - Third Vote
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2010 19:22:02 GMT
Hi,

I have posted our candidate for the second Apache release developed
within the ESME podling. I've fixed the KEYS file and added a
THIRD_PARTY.TXT file.

The candidate can be found at http://people.apache.org/~rhirsch/esme/

The results of "rat:check" are also listed in this directory.

See the CHANGES.txt file for details on release contents. The release
candidate is a tar archive of the sources in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/esme/tags/apache-esme-1.1-incubating/

The MD5 checksum of the apache-esme-1.1-incubating.src.tar.gz release package is
FB 57 75 3C 94 DD 87 B2  36 4F C0 48 AE 54 B9 F6

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache ESME 1.1-incubating.

The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at
least three +1 ESME PPMC votes is reached. Assuming the vote passes, I
will ask the Incubator PMC to approve the release.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache ESME 1.0-incubating

Here's my +1 (counts as ESME PPMC and Incubator PMC)

Thanks

Dick