esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ESME - 266 - my fix in progress, hopefully...
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2010 07:45:20 GMT
On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 8:33 AM, Vassil Dichev <vdichev@apache.org> wrote:
> There's something I don't understand, why are you using the search
> timeline instead of the standard API, e.g.
>
> http://twitter.com/statuses/user_timeline/esjewett.atom

Hmmm, I'm not sure. I just originally had it set up as the search
timeline and then it stopped working.

> Does it work with this?

I'll try, hopefully later today.

> Also, I don't understand the Jira description- does it put the whole
> content of the search page as one tweet?

No, you and Imtiaz are right: the Jira description is misleading. At
most it puts part of the page into the ESME message. I'm beginning to
think that it's actually putting the title of the page into the
message. Really not sure.

Ethan