esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jira task ESME-207
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2010 15:53:58 GMT
I was thinking about it today and trying to figure out strategies to
discover where the problem lies. I was thinking about deleting HTML
elements and renaming CSS elements one at a time to see where the
problem is. For example, delete the separator.  Test. Rename the style
for the .actions in the style.css to .actions1. Test, etc.

Change the CSS and then refresh the page.