esme-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of apache-esme-incubating-1.1 - Second vote
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2010 10:12:38 GMT
On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 11:59 AM, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com> wrote:
> I had to create a new KEYS file, because I had a hard-disk crash and
> lost my old gpg installation. In the meantime, I also have a new
> laptop. So I created a new KEYS file on the new machine.

Fine, but doing the following doesn't allow me to verify the signature
on the release candidate, does that work for you?

$ curl -s http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/esme/trunk/KEYS |
gpg --import
gpg: key 6FACF917: public key "Richard Hirsch (CODE SIGNING KEY)
<rhirsch@apache.org>" imported
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg:               imported: 1  (RSA: 1)

$ gpg --verify apache-esme-1.1-incubating.src.tar.gz.asc
gpg: Signature made Fri Sep 24 14:55:32 2010 CEST using RSA key ID FA51B6C5

-Bertrand