esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of apache-esme-incubating-1.1
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 08:30:15 GMT
I'm doing some testing and it looks like the security issues that we thought
we fixed in release 1.1 are actually fixed. Actions (rss/atom especially)
and pools seems to be working, including the new pool editing layout, and
general messaging functionality looks good. Yay!

I've found one functionality issue: It appears that no matter what message
in my timeline I try to resend (clicking the "resend" link), the first (most
recent) message in the timeline always gets resent. I've recreated the issue
in both Firefox & Safari on the Mac. Can anyone else confirm?

I've created Jira ESME-281 for this issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-281

If others can recreate the issue (I see it on Stax too), then I think we
should fix it prior to the 1.1 release because it pretty much renders the
"Resend" functionality useless. Agree/disagree?

Ethan