esme-dev mailing list archives

From "Imtiaz Ahmed H E" <in.imt...@gmail.com>
Subject ESME - 266 - my fix in progress, hopefully...
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2010 14:30:23 GMT
Trying to fix ESME-266 since Vassil's keen on 267....

Ethan, (or someone else....),

I have an action, feed url got from the Twitter page for the search results....

every 1 mins atom:http://search.twitter.com/search.atom?q=from%3Aesjewett

After one minute I got on my home page in ESME...(I'm user imtiaz4)

from:esjewett - Twitter Search  http://search.twitter.com/search?q=from:esjewett
      imtiaz4
public 10 hours ago  url:HTRLNO5RJ4JIUH2P

and I can click on the search.twitter.com url but not on the apparently shortened one.

This is not what Ethan says he got (as a bug) in the Jira issue ESME-266 to quote, "This action
will put content from the page "http://search.twitter.com/search?q=+from%3Aesjewett" into
the timeline instead of content from the atom feed "http://search.twitter.com/search.atom?q=+from%3Aesjewett".
"

Do clarify/explain/educate...