esme-dev mailing list archives

From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The future of Esme
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2010 13:34:39 GMT
Perhaps we need a more detailed answer, but ESME tries to make
microblogging more useful in a corporate/organization scenario where
you need security, security-restricted message pools and automated
message processing- filtering, forwarding, etc. But you probably know
this already.

My personal pet features for the next release are:
- RSS/Atom for timelines
- XMPP integration
- LDAP integration

Federation has also been in the list for a long time, but since David
Pollak was planning to implement it I'm not sure when we will have
time to do it.

Vassil