esme-dev mailing list archives

From "Imtiaz Ahmed H E" <in.imt...@gmail.com>
Subject ESME-170 - PubSubHubub
Date Sun, 15 Aug 2010 15:34:39 GMT
Ethan,

This is currently assigned to you. I thought I'll assign this to myself and work on it right
away...

What do you say, if you aren't working on it ?

I've been looking up the PubSubHubub stuff pointed to by Dick in the Jira.

The other possibility for me for the release is the container-based-authentication stuff which
Dick said recently in a mail from his vacation will need his spec'ing out on his return which
is of course any day now but the spec will take a few days from today...

Imtiaz