esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release planning
Date Sat, 17 Jul 2010 15:00:21 GMT
Re ESME-242 - I think you (and Vassil) are right, but I haven't been
able to independently confirm and I haven't seen a working API call
attached to the Jira issue, so I'm not willing to close it yet. If we
had working metadata examples using properly escaped XML and JSON, I
would be very happy :-)

Ethan

On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 4:32 PM,  <in.imtiaz@gmail.com> wrote:
> About ESME-242,
> Per Vassil Dichev's mail to this group that http POST text used in the shell curl command
must not be quoted and must be url encoded or must be quoted using single quotes, this Jira
issue  should be resolved to 'not a bug', if I recall correctly, that is!