esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release planning
Date Sat, 17 Jul 2010 14:11:44 GMT
Thoughts on items remaining for this release:

ESME-225 - "need unit test for GET api2/users/actions don't retrieve
disabled actions" - I don't think this is required for release and
should be moved to the backlog.

ESME-242 - "The use of metadata in the api2 currently doesn't work" -
I think this is important but also not required for release and should
be moved to the backlog.

I agree that ESME-205 and ESME-212 are major. ESME-212 at least is a blocker.

Regarding changes to be made to API2: I've created JIRA issues for all
the todos at the bottom of the file (except a couple that were already
done). It was lazy of me to put a todo-list in the file - I should
really avoid that and force myself to have everything in Jira. I will
be checking in a version of the file without the todo-list shortly.

Cheers,
Ethan