esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Release planning
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2010 10:40:40 GMT
I've been working on the JIRA items and we have 10 items left for this
release.

The following items are linked to IE 7:
* ESME-207
* ESME-239
* ESME-208

Some of these items are CSS-related (for example, 207) but the other
ones are javascript / jquery related.

I think the two main issues are:

* ESME-205 Search is broken (This only happens when you use a JDBC
based compass indexes - first noticed on Stax but it also is present
locally)
* ESME-212 Messages from pools aren't hidden

I'm going to be gone the next four weeks on vacation, so either
someone else can coordinate the release or we wait until I return to
continue with our release preparations.

If anyone wants to work on other items until the release, here are
other items that I consider important:

* ESME-108 - View my pools" functionality
* ESME-170   Pubsubhubbub support for Atom & RSS actions#
* ESME-214   Add container-based authentication
* ESME-213   Twitter API is out-of-date and API calls don't always
return the correct info

-- other api2 related changes - see the ToDos at the bottom of the
API2.scala page .

D.