esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Interesting - twitter's streaming API
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2010 21:32:21 GMT
Cool! Glad to see that it's going live.

I still believe that it's totally weird that they have a
1-open-connection-per-account limit. I think that's just going to have
to change because some people are going to run 2 desktop clients using
the streaming API at the same time and their account is going to get
banned from the streaming API. We will see ...

Ethan