esme-dev mailing list archives

From in.imt...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Release planning
Date Sat, 17 Jul 2010 14:32:13 GMT
About ESME-242,
Per Vassil Dichev's mail to this group that http POST text used in the shell curl command
must not be quoted and must be url encoded or must be quoted using single quotes, this Jira
issue  should be resolved to 'not a bug', if I recall correctly, that is!
Imtiaz

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

-----Original Message-----
From: Ethan Jewett <esjewett@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 16:11:44
To: <esme-dev@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Release planning

Thoughts on items remaining for this release:

ESME-225 - "need unit test for GET api2/users/actions don't retrieve
disabled actions" - I don't think this is required for release and
should be moved to the backlog.

ESME-242 - "The use of metadata in the api2 currently doesn't work" -
I think this is important but also not required for release and should
be moved to the backlog.

I agree that ESME-205 and ESME-212 are major. ESME-212 at least is a blocker.

Regarding changes to be made to API2: I've created JIRA issues for all
the todos at the bottom of the file (except a couple that were already
done). It was lazy of me to put a todo-list in the file - I should
really avoid that and force myself to have everything in Jira. I will
be checking in a version of the file without the todo-list shortly.

Cheers,
Ethan