esme-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: More Compile Errors
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 13:01:28 GMT
Very possible, I noticed this too, but didn't have time to
investigate. I'll find the last working build and check the changes.


On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 3:29 PM, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com> wrote:
> We now get some strange test failures - they are associated with GETs
> instead of posts.
>
> Could there be a link with changes in the Lift Testkit?
>
> Tests in error:
>  API2 should /user/messages GET when no new messages exist, returns
> 204 (no content)
>  API2 should /user/messages?timeout=2 GET when no new messages exist,
> returns 204 (no content)
>  API2 should /pools/POOLID/messages GET with valid session and new messages
>  API2 should /pools/POOLID/messages GET when no new messages exist,
> returns 204 (no content)
>  API2 should /pools/POOLID/messages?timeout=2 GET with valid session
>  API2 should /pools/POOLID/messages?timeout=2 GET when no new
> messages exist, returns 204 (no content)
>
>
> On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 1:36 PM, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thanks - this fixed the problem
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 11:53 AM, Vassil Dichev <vdichev@apache.org> wrote:
>>> I've committed a fix, try it now please.
>>>
>>> It should be easy to modify if there's a more elegant solution to this problem.
>>>
>>> Vassil
>>>
>>>
>>> On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 11:53 AM, Vassil Dichev <vdichev@apache.org> wrote:
>>>> Due to a refactoring it seems that now the type inferencer cannot put
>>>> the right implicit and we must provide it a type hint. One possible
>>>> fix is for all get and post methods to be replaced with:
>>>>
>>>> get[Response]
>>>> post[Response]
>>>>
>>>> I'll try to submit a fix soon.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 2:22 PM, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com>
wrote:
>>>>> We are currently experiencing some errors during our compile.
>>>>>
>>>>> I think it is assocaited with changes in the lift Testkit.
>>>>>
>>>>> I've tried to find a solution but haven't been successful. Can
>>>>> somebody else take a look and see if they spot the problem.
>>>>>
>>>>> D.
>>>>>
>>>>> [INFO] Compiling 7 source files to
>>>>> /export/home/hudson/hudson-slave/workspace/ESME/server/target/test-classes
>>>>> [WARNING] /export/home/hudson/hudson-slave/workspace/ESME/server/src/test/scala/org/apache/esme/api/ApiTest.scala:84:
>>>>> error: no implicit argument matching parameter type (String,
>>>>> org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient,
>>>>> org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase) => T was found.
>>>>> [WARNING] login <- post("/api/login", "token" -> token) !@ "Failed
to
>>>>> log in" if (testSuccess(login))
>>>>> [WARNING] ^ [WARNING]
>>>>> /export/home/hudson/hudson-slave/workspace/ESME/server/src/test/scala/org/apache/esme/api/API2Test.scala:51:
>>>>> error: no implicit argument matching parameter type (String,
>>>>> org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient,
>>>>> org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase) => Nothing was found.
>>>>> [WARNING] val post_session = post("session", "token" -> token)
>>>>>  [WARNING] ^ [WARNING]
>>>>> /export/home/hudson/hudson-slave/workspace/ESME/server/src/test/scala/org/apache/esme/api/API2Test.scala:94:
>>>>> error: no implicit argument matching parameter type (String,
>>>>> org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient,
>>>>> org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase) => T was found.
>>>>> [WARNING] session <- post("session", "token" -> "000000") [WARNING]
^
>>>>> [WARNING]
>>>>>  three errors found
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>

Mime
View raw message