esme-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Richard Hirsch <>
Subject Next release - status
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 06:46:31 GMT
What do we want to do regarding the next release? In three weeks, I
leave for my annual vacation and will be gone for 4 weeks. Based on
our current progress, I don't think we are going to finish fixing all
bugs before my vacation.  My suggestion is to postpone the release
until I return. Of course, if anyone wants to cut the release during
my absence - the instructions are in the wiki :->


View raw message