esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Broken OpenID
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2010 08:13:36 GMT
I fixed it last week. You can now login via OpenId but only if you
first signup normally and then add your openID URL to your profile.
Tested this and it works. What no longer works is trying to signup via
OpenID.

We could add the OpenID field to the signup form. We might then add
logic to the validation if openID is set, then password isn't
necessary.

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 10:08 AM, Vassil Dichev <vdichev@apache.org> wrote:
> If the code is already there and it doesn't take a lot of effort to
> maintain, why not?
>
> I had the impression that OpenID worked, isn't this the case?
>
> Vassil
>

> On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 11:05 AM, Anne Kathrine Petter√łe
> <yojibee@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I was looking at the open Jira tasks for release 1.1.
>> Do we really want to support OpenID? With our enterprise focus and LDAP support with
this release, I cannot really see a need for OpenID anymore. What do you think?