esme-dev mailing list archives

From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: More Compile Errors
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2010 05:18:05 GMT
It seems that whenever empty content is expected, a
NullPointerException is thrown in the Lift helpers, because the whole
input stream is null. I'll try and see in the next days if this is
something that needs to be fixed in Lift or just the test mocks (which
were heavily refactored the last couple of days).