esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Strange error on streams page
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 09:30:40 GMT
There is currently a strange error on the streams page.

The select boxes don't upate the timeline and we get a strange error:

WARN - RequestVar org.apache.esme.lib.StreamMgr$updateStream$_ was set but
not read

The def redisplay(): method in StreamMgr.scala is being called but " val
redisplayStream = updateStream.is" isn't working.

I tried to track down the error but couldn't find out what the problem
was....

Maybe someone can take a look at see if they see anything

D.