esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strange error on streams page
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 08:32:18 GMT
I found the error but unfortunately I didn't find a solution. I checked and
the problem exists in our first tagged release as well.

The problem is that the jquery command doesn't fire correctly after the UI
changes (for example, selecting a pool).  In StreamManager, there is the
code block:

      val jsId = "timeline_messages"
      val msgs = Message.findAll(query: _*)
      Script(
        OnLoad(JsCrVar(jsId, JsArray(
            msgs.map(m => JsObj(("message", m.asJs)) ) :_*)) &
        JsFunc("displayMessages", JsVar(jsId), jsId).cmd)
      )

This creates the correct jquery call which is actually received in the
browser via ajax. The problem is that for some reason the displayMessages
script isn't being called which means that the UI is not updated.

Can anybody help me here.

D.