esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can we close ESME-175?
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 14:21:11 GMT
we need to find a workaround

D.

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 3:27 PM, Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yojibee@gmail.com>wrote:

> What exactly does this line do?
> Is it something we can remove or do we need to find a workaround?
>
> /Anne
>

> On 7. apr. 2010, at 13.31, Richard Hirsch wrote:
>
> > The problem is this line in display_messages.js:
> >
> >      var msgBody = jQuery(cometMsg.text).find('body').html();
> >
> > This code doesn't work in IE6 and returns an empty string.
> >
> > D.
> >
> > On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 11:31 AM, Anne Kathrine Petterøe
> > <yojibee@gmail.com>wrote:
> >
> >> Yes.

> not
> >> the

> >> is

saw it working in
> >> IE.

file to "divs" away

Petterøe <

trick for me.

Petterøe <
> >> yojibee@gmail.com>
in my timeline in any IE

Hirsch wrote:

> [...]
go to User.scala - "genform"
"submit" -%> to "submit"  _id_>

PM, Richard Hirsch <

redirect isn't coming on IE6. I
> don't
IE6. I'm trying to find out if
> >> there
the UI.

PM, Richard Hirsch <

I'll take a look as well.

at 7:03 PM, Anne Kathrine Petterøe <

is an IEx error, not specifically to
> IE7.
IE7 and IE8 today and get the same
> error
> >> on
say anything, to me it just looks
> like
> >> it
the signup button.

at 18.59, Richard Hirsch wrote:

> [...]
say why the sign-up doesn't work? Have
> >> you
IE7?

3, 2010 at 5:51 PM, Anne Kathrine Petterøe <

the issue ESME-175 "IE7 doesn't work at
> all

by definition work with the new layout, it is
> >> lift
the design.
fix the IE7 issues I have had to do changes
> in
CSS.

like to suggest that everyone who works on the
> UI
or have access to one) uses IETester
the layout. That way it will be easier to