esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A couple of questions
Date Sat, 03 Apr 2010 16:55:35 GMT
On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 6:43 PM, Anne Kathrine Petter√łe <yojibee@gmail.com>wrote:

> A couple of questions:
>
> 1. Do we really need lift tablesorter on the conversation page?

I'd suggest dumping the table sorter functionality but saving the class that
goes along with it.

> 2. Does anyone have any idea why or since when the links (navigation) in
> the right sidebar "jumps around"? "Home" seems to jump to the right and
> sometimes the link of pages completely disappear.

When you are on a page, then link to that page usually disappears. This
messes up the display. For example,links at the topic of base.html (public
and profile" disappear but the " | " remain which looks pretty bad.  Maybe,
there is some functionality in lift to make sure that the menu items don't
disappear.