esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CSS for lift table sorter
Date Sun, 11 Apr 2010 11:32:49 GMT
On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 12:41 PM, Anne Kathrine Petter√łe
<yojibee@gmail.com>wrote:

> OK, I'll leave it for now and see what happens when Ethan starts making the
> changes.
>
> Dick,
> Which pages are you working on currently/which pages should I continue
> with?

I've used the styles from the settings page on all of the auxillary pages -
now we have the same look and feel but the problem is that
container-settings style is really designed for a form with a fixed setting
and many of the other pages have a dynamic length which destroy the layout..
We need a new container with the same style that can adapt to diff.
heights.  I'll check in the changes tomorrow morning and you can see the
problem, this is definitely an area where you can continue.