esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Modal dialogs - aligning the theme to the ESME UI
Date Sun, 11 Apr 2010 17:52:02 GMT
The theme is now applied, however it has only applied to the tabs and
not the dialogs. I'm not sure why that is. If you take a look at the
tabs on the user page, you can see that the color and the gradient is
not quite right. This should be more or less easily updated using the
themeroller to match the existing theme.

I'll have to look into how the dialogs themselves were done to see why
the theme isn't getting picked up.

Ethan