esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: themeroller theme
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2010 14:56:16 GMT
Can we just decide on a single folder where we store the current theme
and then just replace the contents of that folder when we want to
update the theme? I was thinking that "jqueryui-theme" could be the
folder, but if it has already been replaced by "esme-jqueryui-theme"
then let's go with that.

The idea is that we don't need to change each individual stylesheet
link in every template when we replace the them. We only need to
replace the files in the theme directory (and the .js file in the
script directory).

Ethan