esme-dev mailing list archives

From Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yoji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: themeroller theme
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 07:46:55 GMT
That is strange, maybe there are some images missing?
I looked in the folder that I downloaded yesterday (themeroller) and there are no pngs in
it.
The image is used for an element called .ui-widget-content under Component Containers.

Who put the jquery files in there first?
The changes Ethan and I have done (afaik) are only style changes.

/Anne