esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hudson build is still unstable: ESME #151
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2010 16:41:58 GMT
I think the Hudson is problem is more of a timing problem rather than a
compass problem. Hudson always takes the trunk and the compass configuration
is correct there.

On Stax, it is a different problem. We can't use the default configuration
(based on files), because file access isn't allowed there. We are using a
JDBC-based search. I'll try and see what the problem is there.

D.