esme-dev mailing list archives

From Anne Kathrine Petter√łe <yoji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New branch for UI
Date Sun, 07 Mar 2010 20:46:20 GMT
As I just found out, there is another very important reason to keep the public timeline and
that is thingamy.
They are using it.

So let's keep it - I also agree with what Darren is saying. A public timeline for discovery
might not be so bad.
We have decided to make the public timeline a separate page on the new UI anyway, so it won't
be in the way for those of us who aren't using it.

- anne