esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Action results to certain pools
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:21:17 GMT
I agree, we definitely need something wizard-like for actions. Also
agree that it's a pretty big project and needs to be done in one piece
for all actions. We should probably target a future release and try to
do some design work before we start coding. I'll create a JIRA item if
one doesn't already exist.

Ethan