esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Current version on Stax
Date Sat, 20 Mar 2010 15:07:22 GMT
No, I can't reproduce the problem locally. Everyone else's timelines
seem to be working fine, so it must be something specific to what I
have configured. Either a rogue action on the server, or something I
have done is causing a bug to show up.

Currently, I don't really have anything complicated set up on the server:

1 action to pull my Twitter feed every 5 minutes and post messages
containing the words "esme" or "sap" to the ESME instance

2 pools - one private test one, and one ESME team pool

As far as I can tell, that's it. I'll see if I can access the Stax
database later today to see if there might be any actions specific to
me that I can't see in the web ui.

Ethan