esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UI ideas
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2010 13:35:27 GMT
I agree, I think modal dialogs and inline conversations would be
really good, but I think it would make sense to get the new UI into
trunk so we can work on stabilizing it and working out bugs. Then work
on modal dialogs and inline conversations in separate branches until
they are stable, then merge them into trunk.

Ethan

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 4:26 AM, Anne Kathrine Petterøe
<yojibee@gmail.com> wrote:
> I didn't quite get the first example?
> You want to display the conversations in a popup window?
> The inline function for conversations is also jquery so why not implement that?
>
> I agree we should definitely use JQuery more, but still think we should focus on finishing
the (static) UI first and then take it from there.