esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Timeline broken on http://esmecloudserverapache.dickhirsch.staxapps.net/user/esjewett
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2010 15:43:51 GMT
Ok, sorry, I was a bad tester and didn't test the same thing that I
sent to the list originally.

The timeline display on my user page is still broken as you expected:
http://esmecloudserverapache.dickhirsch.staxapps.net/user/esjewett

However, the timeline display on my personal page
(http://esmecloudserverapache.dickhirsch.staxapps.net/ - but you can
only see it if you're me) is now working fine. This must be because of
a UI change that Dick made.

I'll check out the user page after the next Stax deployment and verify
that the fix is picked up. Though I think that Dick is currently
deploying based on the new UI branch, so it probably won't be picked
up...

Ethan