esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 1.0-RC2 in Jira
Date Sun, 07 Mar 2010 17:33:12 GMT
Is it OK if I move all open the Jira items out of Release 1.0-RC2
except for ESME-162 (mailto action crashes server)? I would like to
move all of these items into Release 1.1 in Jira.

For the closed items, I think they were mostly in Release 1.0-RC1, so
we should leave them in RC2 in order to get them into the release
notes. However, if there are any closed items that were fixed after
the RC1 release, I think we should move them to release 1.1 as well.

Ethan