esme-dev mailing list archives

From Anne Kathrine Petter√łe <yoji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UI ideas
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2010 10:26:50 GMT
I didn't quite get the first example?
You want to display the conversations in a popup window?
The inline function for conversations is also jquery so why not implement that?

I agree we should definitely use JQuery more, but still think we should focus on finishing
the (static) UI first and then take it from there.
Or we could of course work in parallel? I finish one (static) page and you/someone else continues
with the jquery?

- anne