esme-dev mailing list archives

From Darren Hague <darren.ha...@fortybeans.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for March 2010 (esme-dev@incubator.apache.org)
Date Sat, 06 Mar 2010 18:49:21 GMT
Dick,

There is mention in the report of collaborating with a "startup in
stealth mode". Was anything discussed on esme-dev about this (I may have
missed some messages)?

If not, then I suggest that this is removed from the podling report.
Nothing against the collaboration (sounds great, in fact), but if it
didn't happen on the list, then it didn't happen as far as the ESME
Apache project is concerned.

Cheers,
Darren