esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Class Diagram
Date Sun, 07 Feb 2010 07:30:55 GMT
If you are looking for developers with Scala and/or lift experience,
I'd suggest asking on the lift list
(http://groups.google.com/group/liftweb?pli=1). It is a very active
list or ask David Pollack directly.

If you wish, I can introduce you to David.

D.

On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 10:31 PM, Uday Subbarayan
<uday.subbarayan@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Ethan,
>      Thanks. I am not wed to any one language/platform. But when designing new products,
I need to understand the pros & cons of each & well.

> As I said, I like ESME.But forming an engineering team with Scala expertise is going
to be challenging.

> Best,
> -Uday.
>
> -------------------------
>
> I do not blog but e-write:
>
> http://uds-web.blogspot.com

code. I also noticed some 40+ jar's are included in the war!!

>> I like ESME and if i can't learn the code structure, then it will be risk to use
in a product. Maintenance will be challenging. I am looking around to see if i can find a
light weight ESME or roll up my own.

>> Best,
>> Uday.

>> I do not blog but e-write:
>>
>> http://uds-web.blogspot.com

whether Scala can survive in the long run. I just wrote a blog about it-