esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions for JIRA Items for release
Date Sat, 06 Feb 2010 07:26:53 GMT
But if you look at the JIRA item it describes something else.  A view
on all the pools in which I'm a member plus the respective rights.
This should probably be present on the pool page rather than visible
via the selectbox

I'd recommend moving it to the next release (maybe with more details)
since it really it necessary for this release.

D.