esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Class Diagram
Date Sat, 06 Feb 2010 04:22:26 GMT
On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 4:44 PM, Uday Subbarayan
<uday.subbarayan@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Ok. I like the high level design of ESME. It's a good product.
>
> Since it's written in Scala, I don't know the internals. I don't even know whether Scala
can survive in the long run. I just wrote a blog about it-
> http://uds-web.blogspot.com/2010/02/what-is-scala.html

If you have questions about scala and its merits, I'd suggest looking
here: http://www.scala-lang.org/. There are a series of excellent
blogs about the new language and a comparison with other languages.
One of the advantages is its compactness.

D.