esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat/ESME: Shutdown Problems
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 18:13:46 GMT
looks like a lift problem that might be occur when the container shuts down.

I just posted on the issue on the Lift Google Group. I'm hopeful that
someone there has an idea.

D.

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 4:30 PM, Uday Subbarayan
<uday.subbarayan@yahoo.com> wrote:
> After I shutdown Tomcat, i see that there is lot's of stack trace in the log file. I
also noticed that derby is not getting shutdown. Next time, when i restart Tomcat, ESME fails
to load. I get all kinds of exception in the browser.

> Once i manually kill -9 on the java process then everything works fine. Here is the (partial)
stack trace from the log file. Yahoo email is not allowing me to post full stack.