esme-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of apache-esme-incubating-1.0 - (Yes Again :->)
Date Sat, 20 Feb 2010 21:10:04 GMT
On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 9:03 PM, Ethan Jewett <esjewett@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...Maybe making this two-line change to one file is small enough that we
> don't have to revote. I'm not sure. Maybe the mentors can weigh in....

Anything that changes the release artifacts needs a new vote.

On the other hand, if there's a workaround (IIUC people can change
something manually to get things to work?) I suggest releasing as is.

Nothing prevents you from making another release soon, if needed.
Getting used to releasing is good progress towards graduation ;-)

-Bertrand