esme-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Engbrecht <erik.engbre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Class Diagram
Date Sat, 06 Feb 2010 22:56:48 GMT
Dick,
  A lot of UML tools will reverse-engineer Java bytecode in a jar, so
presumably these tools should work with Scala code as well.  That being said
I'm not sure how useful the result would be.  Mark Harrah has also done some
work on visualizing Scala code but while I think they are useful I don't
think they would answer the mail for someone looking for UML.  Of course I'm
not sure how useful pure UML for idiomatic Scala code would be, but that's
another matter.

-Erik

--
http://erikengbrecht.blogspot.com/