esme-dev mailing list archives

From Sig Rinde <...@rinde.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of apache-esme-incubating-1.0 - (Yes Again :->)
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 07:36:33 GMT
Ethan / Dick

Noticed that the default.props file that was included in today's RC
indeed had much trailing characters (spaces) so even if I used vi to
add the role.api_test line to it I had to clean it up first.

Unless you're aware of the issue that I stumbled into last you'll walk
into the trap. Space characters are not easy to see unless you poke
around looking for them...

Suggest you clean up that file so it's free of that easy-to-fall-into-trap.

Sig