esme-dev mailing list archives

From Sig Rinde <...@rinde.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of apache-esme-incubating-1.0 - (Yes Again :->)
Date Sun, 21 Feb 2010 21:14:36 GMT
Ethan,

and sorry for me confusing :)

The test_api line was/is in the default.props file, same as always.

WIthout that I guess I could not have connected which it did, creating
a pool as always. So far all as normal.

It's when I want to add the other users and asking for a token in
return nothing happens. Our side recieves nothing and the user I'm
trying to add does not show as a user in ESME web interface.