esme-dev mailing list archives

From Sig Rinde <...@rinde.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of apache-esme-incubating-1.0 - (Yes Again :->)
Date Sun, 21 Feb 2010 21:05:05 GMT
>> Now I suddenly cannot create tokens for users in Thingamy any more... hmm.
>
> Is it just the function to create tokens or does the function creating
> users fail as well?

User creation fails, none can be seen in the ESME web interface, hence
(I guess) no token sent back.

>> Added the api_test line to default.props, connecting to ESME using
>> token worked, it created a pool as planned.
>
> I'm confused. Does it work or not after adding the line to default.props?

Sorry: It does not work. That line should affect the first step,
connecting the system which creates a pool - which I can see in ESME
web interface having been created.

In other words, user creation does not work. Which it did in the last
RC using same setup.